There are many things that I love in this world and a few of them include Christmas and making bucket lists so that I make tons of memories and have fun! I have come up with a killer bucket list for the 2018 holiday season and I am SO EXCITED!!
So, without further ado, here is a list of 15 things that I plan on doing this December! I will be documenting the entire thing with photos that I will be posting at the end of the month in a holiday photo journal!
- Have a movie night with hot chocolate and Christmas pajamas!
- Make a fun holiday craft
- Pick out the perfect Christmas tree with my family!
- Drive around and look at all the pretty christmas lights
- Decorate a gingerbread house!
- Kiss the person I love, underneath the mistletoe
- Go see the light display at the Wildwood Zoo
- Wear every single Christmas sweater I own throughout the month
- Decorate the Christmas tree with my family and then the rest of the house
- Bake Christmas cookies
- Have a Christmas themed photo-shoot
- Give out candy canes at school/work
- Build a snowman
- DIY an ornament
I hope this gave you all some inspiration and leave a comment below if you want to follow along with my winter bucket list! I would love to hear what you all think! Or if you have any other ideas for fun winter activities!